Date: 8-9 September 2018
A stunning route with scenery that’s steeped in history, and a superb backdrop for a festival of river-side challenges – with 3 unique events to join stretching from Tower Bridge to Henley!
Join the ‘Main Thames Path Challenge’ – 100km from Putney Bridge to Henley or on either 50km Half Challenge, or a 25km Quarter section.
Most will walk at their own pace, some will jog, and quite a few will run the whole course!
Or perhaps the ‘Thames Bridges Trek’ – 25k from Putney Bridge through the heart of central London zig-zagging over 16 historic bridges, and a finish beyond Tower Bridge.
- WALK it, JOG it, or RUN it
- or Individuals & Teams
- 100km – Putney Bridge to Henley
- 24+ hr walk day & night (33 hrs max)
- 2 Day option – 50km Sat 50km Sun
- Half Challenge – 50km options (2)
- 1/4 Challenge options ~25km (4)
- FREE hot food / snacks / drinks
- Covered Rest Stops
- Fully signed route
- Pace walkers
- Henley-on-Thames 100km finish
- Fastest runners trophies
- Shuttle buses to nearby stations
- Medal, T shirt & glass of fizz
- Training kit & guides
- Optional Training Walks/Runs
- Thames Path APP
Option A – Minimum Sponsorship
- Full Challenge– £80 Reg Fee + £425 minimum fundraising
- Half Challenge– £60 Reg Fee + £275 minimum fundraising
- Quarter Challenge– £40 Reg Fee + £175 minimum fundraising
Option B – Self-Funding
- Full Challenge– £185 / person
- Half Challenge– £125 / person
- Quarter Challenge– £75 / person
For further information email Emmamiddleton@ymcatg.org or call 01708 766211.