Woolwich Dockyard Accommodation
A mixture of bedsits and one bedroom properties are now available in the Woolwich Dockyard area.
Do you meet ALL of the following criteria?
- A resident in the Royal Borough of Greenwich (and have been for more than 5 years)
- Aged 18 – 34 years old
- In work or in work related training
- Able to pay rent through income and/or housing benefit
- No recent history of serious Anti-Social Behaviour or Rent Arrears
- Have low or no support needs identified
- Have a housing application registered with the Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Have attended or be willing to attend the Money House Financial Confidence Training
If so, you can apply for housing with the YMCA by registering your interest with the Royal Borough of Greenwich via email firstname.lastname@example.org